Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Hard week...past and future!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope everyone remembered their mommys today:)! I sent mine some addictingly good Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory chocolate! Other than that...today was filled with laziness for me. I managed only half of my run workout, I slept in until 10am, I ate all day, I chilled in front of the TV, etc (you get the idea).
The good news is...I am all rested up for another killer week of workouts. It is almost identical to the week I just finished (so I already know how I will be feeling on Sunday) and I look forward to doing everything a bit better now that I am getting acclimated to the elevation.
The photos below are to give a small idea of my new bedroom. I share a nice big livingroom with my roommate and training partner, Sarah, but this is my space to decorate. I have come up with some really good ideas...along with the quotes on the wall that you can see, I am also putting together some photo collages to hang. I ordered 115 photos of all different things...family, Gator teammates, world travels, new triathlon teammates, etc. and I am mixing them all up on posterboard and hanging them on the white (boring) walls.
I'm off to get some shut-eye for swim practice in the morning. Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home