Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Gotta Make This One Short

Lots of things on my “To-Do-List” today…and they all have to be done TODAY because I leave for San Francisco tomorrow morning. Here’s what I’ve got to accomplish in the next few hours:
Finish this blog and post it online…go for an easy hour bike ride…drop off my ITU race suit at the screeners to repair my Orca logo which is peeling off…get my bike checked out by the resident mechanic…pack my bike in the bike box…pack my regular bag for the trip…shower and dress in nice clothes for speaking…print out 42 copies of my PowerPoint presentation…eat a quick dinner before 6:30pm…walk over to the RBE room and set up my PP presentation…lecture on Triathlon Swimming Skills and Techniques for 30 minutes to the 41 people attending the USAT Level 1 Coaching Clinic…walk with all the future triathlon coaches over to the OTC pool at 7:00pm…lecture and demonstrate Swimming Skills and Techniques for 1 hour in the pool with all the coaches…find out what time tomorrow morning my shuttle to the airport leaves from the OTC (even though I can guess it’s going to be 4:45am:(…and finally finish the day off with a solid night of sleeping before traveling to the West Coast!
I’ve got a request for anyone reading this…my brother, Dustin, has a 20th birthday fast approaching…June 9th to be exact! Does anyone have any ideas on what I could get him?!? Any ideas will be much appreciated!
Now, it’s time to start that “To-Do-List” by getting in my cycling gear and heading out…I’m going to “kill two birds” on this bike ride by dropping off my race suit at the screeners…the business is just down the street from the training center!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home