Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Photos from 640 Jumps




Brent McLarty (a.k.a. my dad) in the plane before the jumps started...he was the first pilot to fly (from 8 - 10am) and also set the fastest cycle time: 1 min 54 sec!

This is what the pilots must do with the planes in order to beat Jay to the ground for the next jump...it's basically a "controlled CRASH"!!!

That's what Jay looks like from inside the plane...right after he exited the door at 2100 feet...notice his hands are already pulling the rip-cord to deploy his parachute (no time for free-fall at that altitude).

And this is what Jay looks like from the ground when he jumps out of the plane and starts spiralling down to the ground...already getting ready for another jump!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home