Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, October 10, 2005

IT'S REALLY SNOWING!!!!

RIGHT NOW! As I sit here at 11pm looking out the window! The first snow of the winter (down in the city…we’ve seen snow on the top of the mountain about a week ago). I just ran outside for a bit to get the full effect. It was landing on me and staying, not instantly melting. My car has a layer of snow on it! I hope it’s still there in the AM because I want to take a picture…my Xterra’s first snow!
This means that bike rides are going to be a ton of fun…haha (sarcasm). This also means that I’m going to be very acclimated to the temperatures of Cancun on race day…haha (more sarcasm).
Whatever…it’s beautiful outside and I can’t wait to get on the slopes for some snow skiing this winter (I’m leaving for Florida too soon…but when I return to Colorado Springs in January…I will be hitting the slopes A LOT). Got to get some sleep in my heated room for swim practice in the AM…thank goodness for indoor pools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home