Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day Before the Race

Day before the race.
Slept in until 9am
Went to the lobby with Leanda for breakfast
After eating, got my computer for a bit on e-mail checking
Met with the ITU Media people for an interview…you can watch it online here
There’s also a nice pre-race article at insidetriathlon.com
Watched some TV
Biked to the swim course
Swam in the fast-flowing river Tisza
Biked home and around the course once
Took a nap
Jogged for 20 minutes
Showered
Got dressed
Went to dinner with friends
Ate my special pre-race meal
Walked back to the hotel and checked more email
Will write again after the race:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home