Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dustin - The Fish!

The USA Swimming National Championships are taking place this week in Irvine, California. The meet started on Tuesday. My lil’bro is competing in 4 events and started off with a BANG in the 400IM last night. He swam a best time in the prelim heats: 4:25 and was seeded 12th in the finals. Whatever he did between prelims and finals was a good thing because he came back at night and WON the ‘B’ heat! So he’s a Conci King:) Oh yeah, and he swam another best time: 4:23!!!! Studly!
Keep track of Dustin…and the other Gators and Daytona Beach Speed swimmers on the live results page at OMEGA Timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home