Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Photos From Korea

Team USAT going through security in Seoul to get back on the plane we just de-boarded. One of the many stops between Germany and Korea.

This is the AMAZING view outside my room at the Jeju Marathon Training Center. The big stadium is from the 2002 soccer World Cup...we are going open-water-swimming out there soon...the islands have big spot-lights on them at night.

Checking out our breakfast-buffet-spread after swim practice this morning. Fruit, meats, pancakes, omelets, salad, OJ, honey, peanut-butter, bread...yummy, yummy, yummy!!


My room in the MTC. Two (rock hard) beds (I am sleeping on the foam pads from my bike box:), a small refrigerator, TV (with BBC, my favorite channel), normal desk, my computer, big closets, etc. Basically nothing exciting, except for the cool view that I showed you earlier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home