Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

In Korea!

I'm standing at a computer in the domestic terminal in Pusan, South Korea. I wrote a blog post on my own computer in Munich earlier today (or was it yesterday) and I'll post that when we get to our final destination.
We've completed 3 flights and only have one more to go. It is 7:30pm here...I have absolutely no idea what time my body thinks it is, but I just ate something that resembled dinner so we are going to go with 7:30pm and try to adjust smoothly.
Korea is uneventful so far, just chilling in the airports. I watched out the window as we landed today...beautiful countryside and it is much more hillier here than I imagined. The island we are heading to is a big tourist destination for lots of Asian countries so exchanging money, calling home, finding internet, etc should not be a problem.
Until next time, safe and happy travels:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home