Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday

Things I do on Sundays...
*visit the Post Secret Blog to see the new secrets posted every Sunday.
*my laundry...and today I filled 6 washers with clothes, towels, and sheets!
*print my training log for the upcoming week...and highlight each workout according to sport
*drive to Whole Foods to browse, shop, and snack instead of eating dinner here
*wake up at 6:45am (when my alarm usually goes off) and then roll over and sleep 3 more hours
*call home to check on my parents and talk about life, the universe, and everything
*watch a lot of bad television and rest my legs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home