Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Freezing!

Where did this weather come from?!?
Two days ago I did my run workout inside on a treadmill so that I didn't melt in the afternoon heat.
Today I woke up for our outdoor swim practice and almost froze when I walked outside in shorts and a long sleeved shirt! It is overcast, windy and very chilly outside right now. I'm looking forward to bundling up for my next adventure outside today.
It seems like the Summer season is over and Fall is making it's first appearance here in COS...just in time for me to depart for a month! I will have to start looking up the predicted weather in Germany/S. Korea/Beijing/NY/FL for the days I will be there so I know what kind of clothes to pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home