Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

IronKids Photos

First, thanks to Brian MacDonald for sending these photos he took of his daughter, Emily, at her first triathlon in Dacula last weekend!
This photo is of the pool deck where the kids hung out for hours in the sunshine waiting for their race to start!



I believe this is the group of 8-year-old-girls getting lined up for the swim start. (You can see me in the background, holding the microphone, standing against the building, squeezing into the two feet of shade that remained!)


This is Emily in her first triathlon...I think she likes it! That is EXACTLY what my bike looked like in my first triathlon...just switch the purple colors for a light blue and yellow color scheme...I probably even waved at mom and dad with the video camera:)!
This is the last 100 meters of the run before the FINISH! It was located on a football field so there was NO shade except for the large inflatable arches. There's the beautiful IronKids semi-truck in the background!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home