Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Great Colorado Triathlon Photos

Julie, Sarah, and me...first ones down to the starting line at the edge of the Union Reservoir Lake water. Check out my cool suit colors...this was the first race that I brought out the purple/yellow combo! They were 'light' colors to keep me cool in the hot sunshine.


And we're off! The swim was 2 laps around a 750 meter course.


I was the first one out of the water (surprise), followed closely by Sarah Haskins (see the pink cap next to my left leg). The lake was a nice cool temperature...and then we headed out into the heat of the day on our bikes and during the shade-less run!!


Here I am on my Litespeed...pedaling through a turn on the 'suburbia' course. Since you can't see anyone else in this photo, I assume it was taken during the 8 miles I rode alone with one of my brakes rubbing (I couldn't figure out WHY it was SO hard to ride fast)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home