Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Photos from IronKids

This was before the races started...inside the pool building...I'm giving the kids some pre-race advice and answering Katie Baker's (she was the race announcer) questions.



"Every Finisher Is A Winner!" I gave out the Bronze medals, Scott (from the Sara Lee company) gave the Silver and a loaf of IronKids Bread, and Hunter awarded the Gold medal and an autographed Wheaties Box!

The coolest request of the morning was to sign this kid's bike...I wrote "Go Fast" on the top tube!


The traditional post-race group photo under the finishing arches. This was the best view I've ever seen at the finish of a triatlon...Pikes Peak was right through the arches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home