Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sightseeing In Rio


Boarding the train that will take us through the National Forest and up to the top of the mountain for a great view of Rio and the Redeemer Statue.


Riding the train through the National Forest...beautiful plants and fresh air!


And we get to the top and we are in a CLOUD! So the whole view of Rio was non-existent. I could see my hand in front of my face but not much further than 10 feet! I never saw the top of the statue...just what you can see in this photo! It was cold and kinda pointless, but the train was fun and I can say that I have been to ONE of the new 7 Wonders of the World (6 more to go)!

Julie and I riding the train back down the mountain...we got front row seats to look out the window during the steep descent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home