Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Cancel That

BUMMER! Timmy promotion party has been bagged/canceled/postponed/delayed!
Cliff is totally SICK and we can't have the party at his place so there will be no delicious barbecue catered by Sara and Jaz...we are very sad. And I also have a TON of random vegetables sitting in my room because there is no where to put them (remember the 24 EARS OF CORN that I bought at the farmers market!).
Jaz and I still drove over to Whole Foods this afternoon because we were bored and we wanted to look at all the yummy things that we COULD HAVE purchased and prepared and served and eaten...but we just walked out with a cup of coffee and hot cocoa.
Other than that, today was pretty chill. We started with a really easy swim practice in the outdoor pool...ended it with some games of leap-frog and sharks-and-minnows. After breakfast and some relaxing (I finished a James Patterson book I started yesterday...sometimes being a super fast reader isn't fun because I have to keep getting new books) I met with Bobby McGee for some running drills and mental skills. While Jaz met with Bobby, I had a massage and a sports-nutrition meeting to prep for the Pan American Games trip.
My Dad got off the Grand Canyon yesterday afternoon...welcome back to civilization...and called to say that it was another fun and beautiful trip (of course that just made me even more jealous:). Both my mother and brother have trips down the river this summer...I just get to keep traveling to one race after another, no relaxing eight days floating down a big river!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home