Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Edmonton World Cup!

I had an amazing race today! After leading out of the water, I was reeled in by the chase pack of 6 other women on the bike. We worked beautifully together and dismounted with a 2+ minute lead over the chasers. I was running in fourth place for the first lap, fifth place for the second lap and finished the third and final lap in SIXTH PLACE!!! My best race ever...best world cup ever...just basically really happy with my race!!
I celebrated with a few friends tonight at the Ruth Chris' Steakhouse next door...delicious food. I'm about to fall asleep for some well earned ZZZ's...and head home tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home