Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hy-Vee Photo Blog


It's a Dustin McLarty/Hunter Kemper combination Wheaties Box cover!

That's me leading the pack of women into shore at the end of the first lap. Also, notice my MOM cheering on the sidelines in the "Team Ol'McLarty's Farm" t-shirts!


Sweetland, Haskins, Luxford, Zeiger, McLarty, Bennett, and Harrison...the lead pack of seven women powering up the Capitol Building hill. The wind was blowing crazy hard from our left side in this photo...I'm loving my position in the pack right now!


I MADE IT!! Now, just let me hang out here on this fence with an ice bag for a few minutes! Notice the two other American women in the photo...race winner Laura Bennett and fourth place Sarah Haskins!

Me and my Mom! Thanks for coming to Des Moines and cheering!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home