Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Redemption At Last!

I just finished the Vancouver World Cup Triathlon...well, a few hours ago...and I had my first TOP 10 finish!! I was 9th place overall...it was awesome!
We started at 12:00 noon...and I finished about 125 minutes later...final time of 2:05:??. I was off the front with my teammate Sarah Haskins during the bike and she ran to a silver medal!
The guys race started at 3:00pm...and I was on the course cheering for all the USA guys. All six men had great races...Andy Potts was the other silver medalist and Matty Reed was bronze!
I'm heading off to the post race party (on a boat) in a few minutes and then packing for an early morning departure back to COS tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

I saw how well you did and cheered for you!! Congrats!!! Go Gator!

11:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home