Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Triathlon On TV!

Shocking, isn't it! It happens so infrequently that I have every right to celebrate a TV station airing a triathlon...especially in the USA! Click HERE for the article on USAT's website that gives more information.
The basic info is: FOX Sports is going to broadcast the first 4 World Cup races...starting with Mooloolaba on Tuesday, July 3rd...and then Ishigaki on the next Tuesday...Portugal the next Tuesday...and South Africa on the 4th Tuesday. I only participated in the Ishigaki World Cup (and then only about 95% of the race) but I'm sure I will be on TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home