Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Insteads

Instead of getting my gear packed for Honolulu (because I leave on Thursday morning)...I'm just going to write about how I should be getting my gear packed.
Instead of switching over my cassette tonight so I don't forget in the morning (before my last bike ride before traveling) I'm just going to write about how I should be changing my cassette.
Instead of going to sleep before 11pm (which has just passed) I'm just going to write about how I should have gone to sleep before 11pm.
Other than that, I've been pretty productive. I must have just replied to over 20 emails...my inbox is under 30 which is pretty low for me. I try not to let emails sit for too long with out a reply...sometimes they get lost at the bottom of the list...but I usually make up for the long delay with a very extensive reply and I'm sure the reader gives up before finishing reading the entire thing:)
I have successfully washed my 3 loads of laundry so I've got plenty of clean clothes to pack for Hawai'i. Actually, I would probably be fine to pack without doing laundry because the clothes I've been wearing in COS would not be a good idea in Honolulu. Jeans, long sleeves and sweats...probably not a good suggestion for the heat and humidity that I'm heading towards this weekend. Those clothes are perfect for the freezing rain and overcast skies that rolled over COS today (after 4 days of perfect Spring weather) and we spent 2 hours outside on the Colorado College track working with Bobby McGee on running drills and pre-race activation.
I ran to the local Performance Bike Store between lunch and the running session for a laundry-list of bike supplies that I need. Of course they didn't have a SINGLE thing in stock at the store...what a waste of a 15 minute drive through the crappy part of town. I walked out with ONE thing that I needed...a 12-23 cassette for the flat bike course in Honolulu this weekend (they didn't have the Dura-ace model in stock, though!). I couldn't resist the Tuesday Lunch Time sale...10% off your purchase if you shop between 12 and 2 on Tuesdays...make your plans accordingly:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home