Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bikes On Deck

It's almost 7am on Wednesday morning...I just woke up to chow on an energy bar before wheeling my bike over to the OTC pool. Practice starts at 7:30 so I've got about 30 minutes to set up my bike on a computrainer on the pool deck! We are doing a swim/bike brick training session today. After warming up on the bike and in the pool...the main set is 4 times: 200 meter swim at race pace, hop onto your bike for 1 minute all out (like catching a pack) and 4 minutes at 'in pack' pace!
To be honest, I don't know what it's like to go HARD on my bike right after swimming...usually I'm going easy waiting for someone...but we'll see what it feels like today!
Sounds like a fun workout...I'm excited! And I'm late...got to go:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checking out your blog its pretty cool! just a little confused about this post as what do you mean you dont go hard off the bike? ishagaki? u23 worlds? just off the top of my head... looks like that workout might have been productive for you :) hehe

3:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home