Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ishigaki Photos





Cold and wet American triathletes...Margie, Jasmine, and Bec trying to stay dry in the downpour about 1 hour before the race start.

We might be cold, wet, and nervous, but there is still time for a smile or two:)

The women's start at the Ishigaki World Cup...I'm on the very left side of the photo...apparently all my luck in this race ran out after I got an EDGE starting spot!

Fast and furious through T2...this time I'm on the very left side of the photo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sara, you are still my hero - one little race doesn't change how awesome all your other accomplishments are. Thanks for keeping up with the blog, it's awesome to get to share a little bit in all your adventures.

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home