Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Summary


First of all, the 1 hour run workout never happened on Easter (who is surprised?:). After a very enjoyable sleep-in (a 'late' morning here is 7:00am!) I rolled out of bed and joined my roommates to watch some TV and eat some breakfast. We spent all morning talking about our workouts that never happened. We bust out a quick game of Scrabble (everyone is ADDICTED!) and then I got to work on my mashed potatoes...a quick boil and then some delicate mashing and mixing with a wooden spoon.



Paul showing off his culinary masterpiece for the Easter Brunch...fruit and freshly-whipped cream filled crepes! They were very tasty!


What can I say...these two ladies took over the kitchen and created some amazing treats...mango-lemon-ginger scones, chocolate chip and yogurt scones, rhubarb compote, feta-spinach-tomato scones, banana bread, deviled eggs, and roasted asparagus!!! There was flour and dishes flying everywhere...I just stayed out of the way and taste-tested everything:)



Paul, Brent, and Jarrod waiting patiently to devour the Easter Brunch food:) Everyone showed up and everyone stuffed themselves (but we've still got scones in our kitchen!)...the 8 remaining Sunseeker athletes!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home