Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Latest Article on www.USAT.org

Last night, I sent another "Noosa Update" to the media and communications people at USAT (a.k.a. Jason) and it's already posted on the USAT website! I gave a little recap of the whole weekend of racing in Mooloolaba and Thailand. I will get some photos of Tim's sliced toe and post them soon. He's sound asleep after a big day of traveling back to Noosa and then spending the afternoon in the hospital passed out while they stitched his toe back together! When he finally got back, it was all bandaged up. I'm waiting for the bandage removal for some sweet GORE shots! Apparently, as the story goes, he was bleeding so much on the bike that it soaked his cycling shoe and it was splattering on his bike and other people in the race. Then, on the run, he was squirting it out of his soaked running shoe on every step. He's a Navy guy, that should explain it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home