Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

USA Triathlon Newswire

Two things must be explained, then I will show how they are connected.
First, USAT has a bi-weekly e-newsletter that they send to members...it was in my inbox this morning.
Second, yesterday I wrote and sent a short 'Noosa Training Camp report' to Jason at USAT...he is in charge of all the media and magazines.
Connection...Jason published my report!! When I clicked on the newsletter in my inbox, I had a quick flash of hope that maybe it was included. I scrolled down a few inches...and there was my report: Elite Update: McLarty Reports from ‘Down Under’

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw that - well done Sara!!
Love reading your stuff, keep on blogging!!

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home