Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Noosa Photos




















Haven, Jasmine, Mike and I are frequent visitors to the Cafe at the bottom of this hill..."Costa Noosa". It's nice to just get outside and take a short walk for some good coffee (or iced chocolate, which ever you prefer:)
























That's me (just stating the obvious) on the very end point of a great running trail in the Noosa National Park. Yesterday, I carried my camera with me during my easy run so I could capture the great views! Just think, across that small ocean behind me is 'home':)
























Another view from the point...this is one of the many beaches near us. You've got to hike through a bit of the Forest/Park...but it's kinda worth the trip to be somewhere this beautiful.































Just a random shot of the cool running trails that are right near our apartments. It only takes 5 minutes to get to the trail head. The only thing is...you've got to stare at the ground in front of your feet the entire time or else you are going to face plant. Lots of rocks, roots, soft sand, leaves, etc...but it is very soft and hilly...both good things for training!

























That's Haven entering the forest trails...he joined me for the 'easy-photo-taking-jog' yesterday (how else did I get the self-portrait above??:)






























Jasmine and Margie, my two roommates, returning from their own run in the forest trails. The first thing we usually do after running is dive into the hotel pool to cool off!

























An Australian Wild Turkey. They wander all over the place! Right outside our apartment, on the porch, in the forest, everywhere! I feel like I'm back at home in DeLand because we have families of Florida wild turkeys that wander through the yard (the cats are so scared of birds bigger than they are:)

























Manny on the 'community computer' in my room. It's a good thing I lugged this 10 pound thing all the way around the world or a LOT of people would be cut off from the rest of the world! What did we do before email?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home