Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Blogging from Noosa!!!

I'm here! I'm in my apartment room in Noosa, Sunshine Beach, Queensland, Australia! I'm typing on my computer via wireless! I'm listening to the waves and the breeze from the ocean! I'M FREAKING HOT!!!
Yep! We got our wish...we are in the SUMMER for warm training! When the sun comes out...and the clouds disappear, and it's not raining...it is BRUTAL! Thankfully, we are right on the coast so there is a constant breeze to cool things off.
I'm all 'moved in' to my room. Everything is unpacked and in drawers/closets/hangers, etc. We took a short trip to the grocery store last night and I've got some food supplies in the kitchen (I had soup and salad for dinner, cereal for b-fast this morning, and a yummy omelet for lunch. At the Sunseeker Resort (where we are staying), there are about 24 units. Each unit is individually owned by a family...so each one is decorated differently, the kitchen is stocked differently, etc. Our kitchen is fully stocked...making cooking for ourselves very easy and convenient.
I've taken some photos of the apartment:
























This is the view from the doorway into my bedroom. I've got a small porch off the back (that's where I get my best cell phone reception to call home:)



























The view from our back porch!!! Check out the OCEAN! And the blue skies...and I got hot from just standing in the sun to take this photo:)


























Say "HI" to Jasmine on the back porch...staying in the shade to read a book. Notice the AWESOME Litespeed leaning on the porch...thats the first photo of my new sweet ride! She currently outside so she can dry off and not drip mud onto the livingroom floor...Why?...Because this morning we went on a 3 hour group ride and it RAINED on us for 2.5 of those hours!

























This is the livingroom...you can see the opening off to the kitchen on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home