Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Deathly Ill

I predicted it...about a week before I came back to COS, I realized that I was living in a steril enviornment at home and I would probably catch a cold when I went back to the OTC. Little did I know HOW sick I was going to get. So, here I am, lying in bed, feeling like a truck just ran over my whole body and someone lit my head on fire! I can't sleep anymore and I'm bored out of my mind so I've got my laptop here for entertainment.
I just hate missing workouts now that I'm back with my team...but I'm skipping everything because just walking the 10 steps to the bathroom is enough to tire me out. So I'm focusing on getting better as fast as possible so I'm not sick for the trip to Australia.
The SEC conference swim meet is going on right now in Kentucky...yesterday Dustin swam the 500 free, 4:28, best time in prelims, seeded 15th into finals, another 4:28 at night, 14th place! Today he swam the 400 IM, 3:52, another best time, seeded 6th into finals! Go Gators!
I'm going back to sleep...send some healthy thoughts in my direction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home