Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

LA - Honolulu - New Zealand - Australia

Right now, my Mom and Dad are sound asleep in Western Australia. Yesterday, the took a big boat to an island to get on a smaller boat to go snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef.
Basically, they have been having a GREAT time on the first 1/3 of their "Round the World Trip". I've been in touch with them almost everyday...hearing short stories of their adventures, asking questions about chores around the house, and promising that nothing here has died or collapsed:)
My mom got a cool video camera for Christmas...she could download straight to the internet and send links to her friends so we could watch...but its not working on the foreign computers. But, she did manage to send me a few photos from the first couple of days in Hawai'i:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home