Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 Reader's Choice Awards

Check out this link my friend Jarret sent me...the results of the Inside Triathlon Magazine 2006 IT List...too bad I didn't know about it before hand so I could have upped my percentage points...hahaha.
Most importantly, check out the "Best Single-Leg Performance: Swim" (which I'm very proud to have WON!) and "Breakthrough Performance by an Elite Triathlete" (which I'm most proud of to have been NOMINATED!).
First, I'd like to thank my fans, because, without them, I would just be another struggling triathlete...oh wait...I AM just another struggling triathlete:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home