Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

UGLY SWEATERS!





















Jaz, Me, Courtney...good times!






















Brandon, Me, Haven (well, half of Haven)...not one of my best 'Self Portraits'!!























Troy (party host) and myself.....Troy, why are your eyes almost closed???























Me, Jeana, Will (other party host)...rocking the ugly sweaters!




Now we are talking!! I think the fact that I couldn't get my buttons to line up correctly makes mine even better:) Courtney had 28 snow globes on her sweater and Jaz had the worlds largest teddy bear:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home