Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Skiing Photos




Haven and Brandon in Vail...We were riding the t-bar-ish lift that took us from the back bowls to the lodge for lunch and it just stopped working...after I took this photo we had to skate-ski and pole our way up the rest of the hill!

















YES...there IS air between my SKIS and the SNOW!!!











Haven and Brandon showing off our sweet (warm, comfortable, and safe) rental helmets!


















Top of the mountain in Breckenridge...nothing but white snow, blue skies, and good friends!














Self portrait while skiing (it was a Green Trail:) (and that's Haven behind me, right before I almost ran him off the edge of the cliff:)









More jumps...you just can't resist when the trails are empty, the snow is soft, and there's a great launch in the middle of the run!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home