Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Christmas Come Early

Ummmm...today is Thanksgiving...but I'll take presents!!!
My totally awesome brother just gave me my Christmas present....one guess....A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!!
It's waterproof, shockproof, silver, pocket-size, cute, fast, high quality, free (to me), and from my bro!! IT'S PERFECT!!
Thanks so much Dustin...now I can finally take my own photos again (instead of waiting 6 months for some other people to get their disposable cameras developed) and capture memories and fun moments!

I'm Thankful for totally awesome family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home