Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

First Photos With My New CAMERA!















My first official photo with my new camera was of the gift-giver...my brother at the dinning room table during the Thanksgiving holiday.















That's John and Jasmine watching The Office on Thursday night.














That's Haven sticking a pool cue up his nose at Phantom Canyon Brewery.














My Grandma Jane after Thanksgiving dinner...modeling her new earrings from Aunt Jan.














This is my proudest Scrabble moment to-date...I spelled a word using the "Q" AND the "Z"!!! And then my Mom spelled a word using ALL her letters!! Can you find those words?














And this is a photo I took 2 minutes ago out my window...IT IS SNOWING in Colorado Springs! Bring on the POWDER in the mountains for good skiing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home