Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Last Days in the Springs

This week has passed very slowly for me. I've been enjoying my last couple of days in Colorado Springs before I head down to the Sunshine State for the Xmas holiday.
I've been hanging out with all my friends that are still in town...eating out a few last times at my favorite restaurants...enjoying the mountains...and hoping that I will get onto the ski slopes one last time!
My flight home is on Tuesday morning (next week). So my goal is to be completely finished packing for home on Sunday night. That way, I can spend all day Monday at Breckenridge skiing to my heart's content! I've invited everyone I know who might be interested...we'll see if I have company or not (b/c I'm going No Matter What:).
I just sold a couple items on eBay...just things that I had lying around that I was going to throw out but thought I'd give them a chance to make me money rather than fill up the garbage can. One cycling jersey that I had for a while (and only wore it once b/c it was way too big) went to someone in Germany for over $150!! That helped out with my Christmas shopping:) When I get back to the Springs in February I'm going to list a bunch of wetsuits that I have stockpiled...hopefully with the '07 triathlon race season approaching, they will draw a lot of bids!
Tomorrow we've got a morning swim practice and then the rest of the day is 'free time'. As of right now, I have NO exciting plans...but I'm trying to come up with something to do (I don't want to spend my last hours in the Springs watching TV or napping...I can do that the whole time I'm at home and trying to get away from my family:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home