Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ugly Sweater Party

I found something to do!! There was no boring and lonely night for me in front of a TV last night!!
Jaz and Courtney drove down from Denver to the Springs. We met up and went to Troy and Will's place for their Ugly Sweater Party!! See my photos for the hilariousness of some of these sweaters!
As the house party wound down...we headed to downtown COS for the last couple songs played by the band "ginger's hotter" at the Ritz dance club! We danced, and danced, and danced...and then wished we'd gotten there earlier for more dancing:)
We followed dancing with one last midnight soak in Haven and Brandon's hot tub before calling it a night. Nothing can beat being in a hot tub, at night, in the middle of winter, in Colorado!
Now (it's 1:30pm) I'm finally awake and getting ready to tackle all the things I need to do to prepare for traveling home on Tuesday...return rental movies, laundry, packing, last minute Xmas shopping, fill my gas tank, plan a ski trip, etc.
I totally lucked out on my ski trip...I was just surfing online and I went to the website of the ski rental place that I used last weekend. They had a link marked "Discounts" so I clicked on it...it gave me a page to print out a 20% off coupon! SWEET! That will make renting the Top-of-the-Line Performance Demo skis a bit easier on my wallet:)
Breckenridge is supposed to get a bit of snow tonight!! FRESH POWDER for us in the morning! It might be a bit colder than last weekend when the sun was shinning all day and we actually got 'warm' while skiing...but I think you've got to be happy skiing in ANY conditions (just happy to be able to ski:). The live web-cams are showing clear weather today on the slopes...and at the half-pipe competition that has been going on all week in Breck...so maybe we will get the same conditions! Finger's Crossed XXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home