Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Packing for a BIG Party

I've got a few seconds to post...because I've got to get started on packing my suitcase! Tomorrow morning I'm heading to O-Town for an early flight to St. Louis, MO.
I'm meeting up with a bunch of friends in St. Louie to attend the Haskins/Kourtem Wedding on Saturday afternoon...congrats to my roommate:).
I'm also hanging around one more day to ring in the New Year with good friends and lots of fun...we're going to find the biggest party in town and make ourselves part of it:)
After totally throwing off a 'normal' sleeping pattern for 3 days...I'll be flying back home on January 1st...just in time to say 'Hi' and 'Bye' to my parents who head out Around-The-World on the morning of the 2nd!
Dustin just left (5 minutes ago) to head back to G-ville because his Christmas Break is officially over with an early morning practice tomorrow. We weren't too sad to say g-bye to each other b/c I've got plans to head up to G-ville on 2 weeks to watch the National Championship Game with some fellow Gators:)!
I will be off-line for a few days (lots of partying to be done) but I will have TONS of fun photos to post on Tuesday when I return (and catch up on sleep:)! Happy New Year Everyone! Be SAFE and Have FUN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.insidetri.com/portal/news/news.asp?item=106379

16:12min....that's just silly Sara, slow down!!!!!! ;-)

regards from down-undah, Jarret Hann

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home