Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Haskins & Korteum Wedding

I've finally recovered from my weekend in St. Louis...meaning I've caught up on sleep and back on track with my training...so it's time to post some photos from Sarah & Nate's wedding on the 30th. The wedding was a beautiful affair in a huge cathedral under the St. Louis Arch, followed by a big ballroom reception...lots of eating, singing, and dancing by all those in attendance!
























These triathletes clean up pretty good! Tuxes, suits, and dresses...who would have thought?? L to R: Dave, Jasmine, Mike, John, Tim, Trish, Me, Brian...this photo was taken in the hotel lobby right before we headed to the wedding.































Me, the beautiful Bride, and Jasmine at the reception...I actually caught Sarah for a 2 second photo!




























Sarah and Nate exchanging their vows in the Cathedral...Sarah's sister was the Matron of Honor and Nate's brother was his Best Man.































Tim and Mike...rulers of the dance floor at the reception...don't ask me what they are doing/attempting:)





























Nate was SOOO happy...I caught him here for a photo with the Tri Guys! It was great to see love and happiness on display.





























This time, the Ladies were ruling the dance floor...shaking it like a Polaroid Picture:)

























THE KORTEUMS!!!!!!!! Congratulations Sarah and Nate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home