Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Go Gators, Go, Go, GO GATORS

Alarm at 5:40am...breakfast for me and the animals...short drive to DeLeon Springs...helped with the race-day registration for the 1/2 marathon and 5K run races...warmed up for 30 minutes before the start...ran the 5K in 18:32...cooled down...drove home!
Not to shabby for what I did before 9am today! And as it nears 9pm...my body is telling me it's ready for sleep again:)
After I got back to the house, I packed a few things, fed a few more animals and took off in the direction of Gainesville. Dustin and I met just outside of the city at the Rails-to-Trails path for a 30 mile bike ride. He was actually kicking my butt...that 5K must have hurt more than I thought:)
We showered and got refreshed back at his house before heading to the mall for some Christmas-clothes-shopping...followed by dinner at Tijuana Flats (yummy). Now, I'm hogging his computer while the guys are shooting pool and watching a movie.
Someone pinch me...because I'm planning on waking up at 6am tomorrow to attend GATOR swim practice (voluntarily!). After recovery from the inevitable pain that I will be in...I'll be hanging out with 1000s of other Gators around town to cheer for the National Championship NCAA Football game...GO GATORS!

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Yes, Gooooooooooooooooo GATORS!!! :)

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home