Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Welcome Aboard Plan B & Litespeed!























I would like to send a big WELCOME to my two newest sponsors: Litespeed bikes and The Plan B bike shop in Port Orange, Florida.
Today, my new race bikes arrived in the mail (the Siena for ITU racing and the Saber for time-trial races) and I'll be riding beautiful titanium in '07!
I've got to send a big Thank You to Nate, our resident bike mechanic, who has the undertaking of building my bike before we depart for Australia!
Soon, I hope to have a photo of myself with my new bikes to post...until then, happy riding!


1 Comments:

Blogger Slowtwitch said...

We look forward to see you race this season on your Litespeed.
:-)

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home