Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

$2 For 10 Minutes

And I've only got 4min 17 seconds of internet left! I'm in Geelong at my hotel. Travel went smooth this morning...I was picked up at the Sunseeker at 5am...slept for the whole drive...got to the airport by 7:30. Had a hot cocoa and muffin as I waited until 9:40 for my flight...boarded the plane and then slept until we landed in Melbourne. I got on another shuttle that dropped me off at the place I'm staying. When I was checking in, I ran into my teammate Brian so we rode our bikes down to the pre-race meeting together (thankfully, he knew where it was!). The meeting lasted less than this internet time I just purchased so I walked over to the water for a swim. As of right now the water is above wetsuit temp so I might be lucky tomorrow! I"m rooming with another of my teamamtes, Bec WAssner...we are the USA women racing tomorrow...go USA!
Other than that, I'm very excited...and I look forward to posting my first POST race blog of 2007!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck for the first race, I'm sure you'll kick butt :)
Have fun down under!
kolla

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home