Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Birthday Down Under

Guess what...in 3 and 1/2 hours...I'll be 24 YEARS OLD! Tomorrow is my birthday, yeah!
Today, in the middle of my mid-day nap, I got a call from the front desk asking me to come pick up a package that was delivered. Ummmm, I'm in Australia and I didn't order anything so I was quite curious and intrigued. Until I walked in and saw this sitting on the counter with a loving birthday card from my Mom and Dad:




























This thing is massive...with some of the most interesting and weirdest plants and flowers that I've ever seen! One of them looks like it came straight out of "The Little Shop of Horrors" movie and it should start singing any moment
!


















My favorite part are the adorable little birds that are in the branches:







Thank you Mom and Dad for the awesome and thoughful birthday gift...I'm just upset that I probably wont be able to bring much of it home with me in my bike box...maybe I'll pack the little birds:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sara!
Just a quick happy birthday to you :)
Thanks for being such a good blogger, I really enjoy reading about all your adventures.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Slowtwitch said...

Happy birthday to you from all of us at Litespeed.

Enjoy your time in Noosa.

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home