Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, March 26, 2007

USAT Podcast

Last week I was in print...this week I'm being podcast! Check out my 5 minute and 54 second interview at Endurance Planet. The day before I flew to Australia (Feburary 21st) the guys from Endurance Planet (now partnered with USAT) stopped by the pool to interview a few of the National Team members for future podcasts. Sarah Korteum's interview was up last week...scroll down on the website to find hers. I will make one comment: Please ignore the amazingly awful photo of me attached to my podcast...my excuse is that I just got out of bed:)
I also admit that I sound a bit arrogant regarding my swimming ability in triathlons...but we are all guilty of that once in a while. Until Ashley Carusone graduates from UF and joins me in the tri world (hurry up Ash:), I guess I can maintain my unbeaten 'first out of the water' record!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home