Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, April 02, 2007

NCAA Basketball Tourney!!

GO GATORS!!! GO GATORS!!! GO GATORS!!!
Deja vu anyone? Florida vs. Ohio State for the National Championships? It'll be deja vu after the game as well...because the Gators are going to DOMINATE! Our boys are the Fab Five and they are unstoppable!
A bunch of the USAT people here in Noosa for the past month decided to have a $5 betting pool for the tourney. We put together our brackets on espn.com. Of course, I was the only girl...but that apparently wasn't a problem because I just SPANKED everyone! Can you believe that I actually picked UF vs. OSU for the championship game? Want proof...look at my espn.com bracket...I just thought it would be funny to have the same teams in the final game! I'm so far ahead in points that I've already won our pool and I should start collecting $$ before everyone leaves Noosa:)
I'll be watching the points LIVE online tomorrow...I wish the internet connection was strong enough to watch the live broadcast but it can only keep up with the live scoreboard on espn.com. The game starts at 11:21am my time...I'm getting up at 5:00am for a bike ride and a run so I will be finished, showered and fed by tip-off time!
GO GATORS!!! GO GATORS!!! GO GATORS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home