Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, April 02, 2007



This was on the sunny Friday morning before the race. Haven, Jasmine, and I checked out the race course...we swam right along the edge of this walk-way we are standing on. The crowd of spectators had a great view of us getting thrashed by 2-3 foot chop!



Wellington is beautiful (and quite hilly)! That is the hill that we climbed part-way up on each bike lap. I hope to get back to NZ soon and experience more than just one city!



Our lodging for the week...the Wellington Youth Hostel! This was taken during one of our walks to the downtown area to find food and coffee:)



Sarah Groff, me, and Jasmine goofing off after the race (notice the change in sky color from my previous photos!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home