Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Wellington Weekend in Photos



Me, Haven, Bucky, and Jasmine after the race...trying to stay warm and out of the wind! Both Jasmine and I were randomly chosen for post-race drug testing so we had to start getting re-hydrated right away!



The Women's Podium...Samantha Warriner, in All Black on the top...but the Red, White, and Blue was well represented!



The American Women all finished in the top 10 overall: Sarah Groff, Jasmine, Mary Beth Ellis, and I.




After the race we CELEBRATED! We stayed up early into the next morning...dinner at a Japanese restaurant, dancing at JET, and hanging out with some really cool Kiwi athletes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home