Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

National Champ Race Photos



"Take Your Marks"...I'm number 58, in between Sarah Groff and Becky Lavelle.



Hanging on to good running form...this is about 250 meters from the finish line...don't miss the awesome GATOR colored elastic-shoe-laces that I'm sporting!



I love this angle, because even though there were 4 other girls right behind me out of the water...no one is in sight in this photo:)



Rocking the Litespeed...and our new Rudy Project helmets that are custom designed with the USAT logo (hard to see, but it's there:)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home