Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lesson Learned!

Do NOT go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and drink two bottles of water during the first hour of the movie! You will highly regret this decision around 2.5 hours when there are still 20+ minutes left of good drama/action/love story!
But...DO go and see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 because it's a great movie, funny story, and great way to kill 3+ hours of your day off.
I had a fantastic day completely off from training today...perfect time to rest my body mentally and physically. I slept in late, visited my nutritionist, started some laundry (5 washers), drove up to Old Colorado City, wandered the streets and did some shopping. I was looking for a business that I had been to a long time ago where you paint pottery and then they fire it for you. Unfortunately, when I got to the building, it was a different store. So I just wandered the streets and started getting some ideas for Dustin's Birthday (fast approaching on the 9th of June) and Father's Day. Right when the rain was about to drop...I found the pottery store in a different location! It was perfect timing, I went inside and painted a plate for a few hours as the rain drenched COS.
When I started getting hungry, I headed back to the OTC for a quick lunch before my scheduled massage time. I didn't have my favorite masseuse...but I still got to relax for an hour. After my massage was over, I got back in my car and headed to the movie theater to catch Pirates 3 (see above:). Eventually, the movie ended and I went back to the OTC for dinner (and 3 more loads of laundry). My perfect day off ends with some computer time and another long night of sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home