Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

IronKids News!!

The 2007 IronKids race schedule is posted on line!! They just announced that the season opener is going to be right here in my backyard...Prospect Park, Colorado Springs on July 29th!
As of right now, I am planning on attending 4 of the 6 races. COS...ATL, Georgia...Austin, TX...and the National Champs in Tempe, AZ. The two races in September I plan on being overseas competing in my own races (bummer, I know:).
Speaking of my own racing...I'm packed up and just hanging out wasting time until my 2pm shuttle to the airport. I'm flying from COS to Denver to Vancouver, Canada today. I get into town around 8:30pm...just enough time to grab some dinner, check into my hotel, maybe unpack my bike, maybe not, and get a good night's sleep!
The weather looks like its going to be cold and rainy all weekend, especially on race day. I've got lots of jackets and pants and warm socks packed to keep warm before and after the race. The start list is online and they have already given us numbers...I'm number 24 for the Sunday race...we start at 12:00 noon in Vancouver. The online LIVE coverage starts at 11:45am on the West Coast...2:45pm on the East Coast...and if you happen to be in Sydney, Australia the coverage starts at 4:45am on Monday morning:)! Click here to get to ITU's website to find the live coverage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home