Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vancouver Photo Post



The Women's World Cup START in Vancouver...a few quick steps of running before diving into the cold, cold water of English Bay...that's ME closest to the camera!

One awesome "Flying Mount" by yours-truly! Sent to me by someone unknown who was taking photos at the race...thanks!


The Sara(h) Show...we like being off the front in Canadian World Cups with cold, wet weather and a BIG hill on the bike course!



Americans with 'hardware'...two Silver medals (Andy and Sarah) and one Bronze medal (Matty).



Sarah, Marla (assistant coach), me, Becky, Jasmine, and Bec at the post race party (on a sweet yacht/boat)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home